You are welcome to take photographs and videos of the event. However we do ask that you do not obstruct the official photographers in their duties.
Professional photography will be provided by Ede and Ravenscroft. To save time and money, it is advisable to pre-order online or telephone +44 (0)1223 861854.
You can order your photographs online from Ede & Ravenscroft once you have confirmed your attendance, and the Graduation Team has contacted you to confirm the time of the ceremony.
When you know you are attending, please follow these steps:
- go to the Ede & Ravenscroft website
- enter UWTSD in the search box under "SELECT YOUR INSTITUTION" and click the "Find" button
- select "University of Wales Trinity Saint David" from the drop down menu and click the "Submit" button
- select the date of your Graduation Celebration (Brangwyn Hall, 15 July 2019, 14.15) from the drop down menu and click the "Submit" button
- select the level and name of your award and click the "Next" button
- enter your details and follow the payment instructions on-screen
On Graduation Day, the photography studios and sales desk will be located in the George Hall. A photographer will also attempt to capture your photograph as you shake the Vice-Chancellor’s hand on stage. This particular photograph will be placed on a secure page on the Ede and Ravenscroft website for you to view and order online if you so wish.