Posted on 17 February 2014
From the 19th - 23rd of May, the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) will hold their second International Quality Assurance Programme for staff of non-UK higher education institutions in London
Delivered in the UK at QAA's offices in central London, close to Buckingham Palace, the draft programme for the event is now available.
As part of the programme, the QAA will provide:
• high quality presentations by leaders and experts in UK higher education quality improvement
• comprehensive study materials
• visits to institutions, awarding bodies or other organisations for delegates to learn more about higher education quality in practice
• pre-departure briefing information
• a networking event including UK collaborative partners
• lunch and refreshments on each of the five days of the programme
• assistance with finding accommodation
To apply, delegates should send a CV to email@example.com - the QAA will respond within two working days and successful applicants will be offered a place and provided with a link to the registration and payment website.
Full terms and conditions and further information can be found the QAA Website