Graduation Celebration 2018 - Timeline
The timeline below explains the registration process in detail. Please refer to this timeline before contacting the Graduation Team about your registration.
1. Registration will open on Wednesday 7th March 2018 and will close on Friday 27th April 2018. The form will be available from the Graduation Celebration homepage.
2. Registration closes on Friday 27th April 2018. Please note that graduates who do not register by this date will not be able to attend the Graduation Celebration.
3. Once you have submitted the expression of interest form, you will receive an automatic email confirming that we have received your application and the details that you submitted. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you have not received the email after 24 hours, mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not register again.
4. After registration closes, University staff will check your eligibility to attend and you will receive an email confirming whether your request has been successful. If you have not received this email by the 7th May 2018, please email email@example.com. The University receives a high volume of queries during this period so please bear with us and we will reply to you as soon as we are able.
5. All eligible graduates will receive the confirmation of eligibility email by Monday 7th May 2018. This email will contain a link which graduates will need to click on to confirm whether they intend to come to the event. Graduates will have until Friday 18th May 2018 to confirm their attendance. Regretfully, we will be unable to save your place if you do not confirm your attendance by this time so please make sure that you do not miss out!
6. General information regarding gown hire, photography, accommodation and travel will be made available in the Graduation Information Pack on the University’s website from the 7th May 2018.
7. If you have requested a Visa Invitation Letter for you or your guest(s), this will be sent via email after you have confirmed your attendance. If you have not received an electronic copy of the Visa Invitation Letter by Friday 11th May 2017, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Once graduate numbers are confirmed, you will be emailed the time of your ceremony, along with a timetable for the day. If you have not received this email by the Friday 25th May 2018, please email email@example.com.
9. Once you have received confirmation of your ceremony date and time, please ensure that you place your order for your gown hire and photography.