Who may use the Online Library?
Anyone can look around the Online Library web pages but the University of Wales subscribes to a lot of electronic resources which, for licensing reasons, require a username and password.
These subscription resources may only be accessed by:
- Registered students at a collaborative centre
- Teaching staff at a collaborative centre involved in delivering or supporting courses to registered students
- Moderators of the University of Wales
The following people are not permitted to use these resources:
- Self-registered prospective students (however, these students are eligible if they subsequently enrol on a University of Wales validated course)
- Students studying at University of Wales accredited institutions
- Staff at University of Wales accredited institutions who are not Moderators of validated courses