The University welcomes applications in either Welsh or English.
Sous Chef, GREGYNOG HALL
Applications are invited for the above post based at the University of Wales, Gregynog Hall, near Newtown, Powys.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a commitment to producing the highest calibre food and service levels, with experience of varied provision of food production and cooking.
For further details, click here
For an online application form, click here
Closes: 20 January 2016
Fully-Funded PhD Studentships, The Wales Centre for Advanced Batch Manufacturing (CBM)
Qualification type: PhD
Funding for: Home/EU Students
Funding amount: £14,057 per annum (2015/16 subject to 1% increase p.a.) for 3 years, plus £5,000 Research Development Grant.
Hours: Full Time
Placed on: 21 December 2015
Closes: First deadline 26 February 2016
CBM is an exciting new initiative that has been jointly established by the University of Wales and University of Wales Trinity Saint David. CBM is a manufacturing and research facility centred on the creative application of advanced technologies and techniques across a wide range of manufacturing sectors including aerospace, medical engineering and craft sectors.
CBM is offering fully-funded PhD studentships to undertake applied research in the following areas:
• Finite Element Analysis for the validation of next-generation additive-manufactured products;
• Design optimisation of medical products using 3D scanning technology;
• Application of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies to the craft sector;
• Development of Electron Beam Melting technology for safety-critical aerospace components;
• Evaluation of advanced materials for additive-manufactured medical implants
For further details, click here.
For an on-line application form click here.
University of Wales
King Edward VII Avenue
Telephone: 029 2037 6943